23 February 2008

Some recent discoveries

A few days ago I was pouring myself a glass or flash-pasteurized Florida orange juice.
Whenever Josh buys orange juice, he always gets it sans pulp. So, when I buy orange juice I buy pulpless, also, assuming Josh just doesn't like pulp. My sister is the same way. Everyone else in my family loves pulp, so as a child she would strain the pulp from the juice before drinking it.
So, the other day I asked josh, "You don't like pulp, do you? I really think orange juice is so much better with lots of pulp."
Josh responded: "I don't really know..."
"Wait, you've never even had orange juice with pulp!?"
Then came this weeks gem.
"Well, i feel like I need to ease my way into these things. I only started drinking orange juice last year."
LAST YEAR!
There's something else you should know about Josh: He has never eaten peaches!
How is it even possible that someone like this exists?

2 comments:

pinchefresco said...

Well, it looks like our boy is making some progress, no?

Amber Reeves said...

we have a friend who has never had mustard because she says she won't eat something that yellow. who is it? i can't remember!